FAST 401 high-output flashlight is a versatile weapon light for compact and full-size handguns, rifles and shotguns.
It's designed to maximize visibility and long-range targeting capability in a variety of tactical applications.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- premium CREE XM-L2 LED with maximum output of 800 lumens
- peak beam intensity of 16,400 cd and throw distance of up to 256 meters
- ambidextrous toggle switch for tactical momentary or steady on switch mode
- power by two 3.7-volt 16340/ 3-volt CR123A Lithium-ion batteries (included)
- highly efficient circuitry offers up to 1.25 hours of constant on
- rail clamp system attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools required
- compatible with Glock-style rails and all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- constructed from aero grade 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-scratch coating
- dust & water resistant in accordance with IP67
- impact resistant to 1.5 meters
Fits in holsters made for X300 flashlight
Length: 3.60 inches
Bezel diameter: 1.16 inches
Weight: 3.0 ounces(w/o battery)
No customer reviews for the moment.