Aluminum base pad that extends past the grip and can hold up to 4 additional rounds.
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Works with all Rex Zero 1 magazines.
- If used on Compact model it can work as a grip extension.
- Added capacity of +3 or +4 rounds (depends of the magazine).
- Added weight helps with the smooth extraction of the magazine.
- Designed to withstand a lot of abuse from magazines falling on hard ground.
- Simple installation without the need of modifying the magazine.
- Made from 7075 aluminum alloy with hard anodized finish.
Žiga needed something to extend the capacity of his Rex Zero 1 magazines. The goal was to make a versatile base pad that won't just look good but also offer functionality.
M-Arms took the challenge and made the ultimate mag pad for Rex handguns.
Call it good luck or just good design but Žiga actually won Slovenian multigun nationals (2017) with these mag pads.
From then on we decided to produce a series of these pads and as a reminder they carry a logo of M-Arms and Polenar Tactical on the bottom.
Made in Slovenia by M-Arms.
No customer reviews for the moment.