One of the top performing tourniquets currently available.
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- proven to be 100% effective during US Army Institute of Surgical Research testing
- simple application - applied the same to an arm or leg
- constructed of quality, high strength materials
- the tourniquet handle is machined from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum and maintains its strength in extreme temperatures
- the tri-rings are molded Acetyl, a high impact plastic that will also maintain its strength in extreme operating conditions
- designed to reduce the chance of accidental release or mechanical failure
- the fastening system will perform when soiled, muddy, frozen, or wet
- safety set screw prevents accidental release of pressure during tactical patient movement
- the screw is not required to gain hemorrhage control, but it is recommended if the patient will be moved in a tactical environment
- dual locking rings offer a back up locking system
Made in USA
No customer reviews for the moment.