MBDU Pants | Helikon-Tex
MBDU stands for Battle Dress Uniform®. These pants provide excilent freedom of movement and high durability. They have a loose profiled cut.
Instead of buttons they use hook and loop system on fornt of the waist that can be adjusted according to your needs. Belt loops are compatible with belts up to 50mm. Crotch and back area are made out of elastic VersaStretch® fabric for improved comfort. Hip pockets have reinforced edges for knife clips. Back pockets can fit carbine magazines. Thight pockets are large and close with buttons. They have additional lower leg pockets, that close with hook and loop tape.
- Hook&loops closed waist for additional adjustment
- Beltloops will fit belt up to 50 mm wide
- Back and crotch gusset made of VersaStretch® for better freedom of movement
- Channels on the legs bottom for ribbon or cord
- YKK® zippers
- Two classic hip pockets with reinforced edges
- Two back pockets with reinforced edges
- Two cargo pockets closed with canadian-style buttons