P-IX+ AR Chassis for Glock | Recover Tactical
P-IX+ is the second iteration of the P-IX platform. The new model has reinforced upper rail, enhanced pistol retention, pistol grip with magazine holder and a new buffer tube.
The chassis is compatible with AR15 accessories (grips, stocks, attachments).
Made in Israel
This stabilezer fits all 9x19, .357 sig and 40 S&W pistols through all generations. The kit comes with a stock but is also available with a brace.
Chassis can be upgraded with picatinny side rails and front grip.
Won't fit large frames.
- Pistol grip with magazine holder
- Stock with mil-spec buffer tube
- Front grip with magazine holder
- Side rails
- Metal front guard
- Collapsible sights
- Ar controls and ergonomics
- Uses AR-15 accessories
- Compatible with most Glock pistols
- Safety selector
- Trigger is adjustable
- Picatinny rails
- Lengt collapsed: 57,5 cm / 22.64 in
- Lenght deployed: 66,8 cm / 26.3 in
- Weight: 1,25 g / 2.2 lb
- Material: Fiber glass reinforced polymer