SAM Splint 18'' Junior | Charcoal
- also known as "The Pocket Cast"
- for situations where a smaller device is preferred, such as stabilizing a sprain or minor fracture to the wrist
- built from a thin core of soft aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam
- when bent into a simple curve, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb
- is extremely moldable, and soft enough to be cut with ordinary household scissors
- is waterproof, but not fireproof, the closed pore EVA foam will not flash when exposed to flame, but will begin to melt and eventually ignite after approximately 8 seconds
- can be cut to size - cutting the SAM Splint exposes the thin aluminum core. Unless serrated scissors have been used, the aluminum is usually not very sharp. To prevent any injury from the exposed edge, it is recommended folding the edge on itself 1 to 2 times. Covering the edge with tape is also effective.
- can be cleaned with antiseptic soap and water
Dimensions: 4.25" x 18" / 10,8 x 45,7 cm
Weight: 2.4oz / 68g
- 4.25" / 10,8cm
- 18'' / 45,7cm
- 2.4oz / 68g