- OUT OF STOCK
AR Advanced Combat Trigger | ALG
The ALG Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT) is a high performance Mil-Spec trigger.
The pull weight of the ACT is much sharper and the undesirable grittiness of the stock trigger has been removed while the traditional reliability of a Mil-Spec AR trigger remains.
The silver/grey finish is a proprietary HARDLUBE, a special coating that lowers the pull weight and makes the trigger break even crisper.
Purple hammer spring installed will give a pull weight of 4.5 lbs
Included tan hammer spring will give a pull weight of 6.0 lbs.
• The ALG Defense ACT trigger pull is smoother and sharper than a stock trigger. This is accomplished by polishing the sear surfaces smooth and HardLubing the trigger components.
• Sear geometry has not been changed from the standard profile so the high reliability that the stock trigger is known for is unchanged.
• Trigger and hammer are made from true 8620 alloy steel military specification castings, correctly carburized, quenched and tempered for high surface hardness.
• Disconnector is 1070 High Carbon steel properly Austempered into the spring range of hardness.
• Springs are corrosion resistant and meet military specifications.
• A full force hammer spring is used for positive ignition of all type of ammunition.
• Trigger and hammer pins are improved over stock mild steel by using 4140 Chrome-Moly steel that has been quenched and tempered. Pins are centerless ground to a fine finish and a diameter 0.001” larger than stock to reduce play in the trigger assembly while retaining a slip fit into the lower receiver.
• Pull weight is 6.0lbs. with tan spring and 4.5 lbs. with the purple spring