Emergency Laceration Closure Kit
- for lacerations and cuts
- it can also be used to support skin sutures in larger wounds
- great for use in the field or at home
- easy to apply
- 2 x laceration Wound Closure Devices
- 2 x Alcohol Prep Pads
- 4 x gauze balls
- One Pair of Nitrile Gloves size L
- 1 x Large Sterile Adhesive Gauze Pad
- 1 x Mini-Shears
Package dimensions: 9.72 x 6.22 x 0.75 inches; 1.45 Ounces / 24,7 x 15,8 x 1,9 cm; 41g
Instructions for use:
- Preparation: stop the bleeding, clean and disinfect the wound. If it’s a deep wound, necessary subcutaneous suture operation can be performed according to local clinical procedures. Clean and dry the skin around the wound and make skin at the wound edges as neat as possible. Disinfect again with a second alcohol pad if necessary.
- Application of the Wound Closure Devices: open the packaging, take out the Wound Closure device and remove the backing film. Place it over the wound evenly, so that the tape adheres to the skin on both sides of the wound. Gently pull the plastic ribbons to tighten the closure until the wound is closed. Cut off the long ribbons if desired. For a longer wound, use additional pieces, with a minimum of 2 mm space between each piece. Apply the Sterile Adhesive Gauze Pad over the area for added protection from dirt etc.
- Removal: for simple wounds that heal quickly, gentle self removal is possible after 2 days. For deeper wounds or surgical wounds, please consult with the medical professional who applied it and/or a doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.