Micro Streamer with flowthrough suppression unit is designed for gas operated self loading rifles - no need for adjustable gas blocks or other modifications to the rifle. Delivers the feel of a muzzle brake, but still reduces the signature significantly and makes short rifles safe to shoot without double hearing protection indoors and is considered more like a blast shield but it also suppress sound very effectively. Suppressors will deflect the sound forward instead of to the sides like muzzle brake.
- calibers available: 5.56 mm, 7.62 mm and 9.00 mm
- sound suppression: 10-15 dB
- modular and multicaliber construction
- no harmful toxic gases to shooters face and lungs
- no increased weapon fouling
- full-auto rated with stainless steel body – Simple structure with advanced heat management.
- passes the SOCOM stress test cycles
- recoil management – no significant increase in bolt velocity
- serviceable – can be easily disassembled for cleaning and all parts can be changed
- caliber can be changed by changing the suppression unit
- no minimum barrel length restrictions
Flash suppression – controlled gas flow technology and rapid gas flow cooling eliminates virtually all flash. For SBR rifles less than 16″ barrels we recommend compact Streamer or Streamer. Streamer suppressors are ideal when using night vision since they prevent night vision blooming with each pull of the trigger
Gasflow/taperlock - suppressor thread tightens automatically when shooting. Fast revolving gases inside the suppressors creates rotational force keeping the suppressor firmly seated. Taper mount at the front of the muzzle device locks and effectively seals the suppressor keeping the mounting surfaces and thread clean from carbon buildup.
Minimal and repeatable point of impact change - streamers use direct thread mount with taper lock. This design is least affected with POI shift because the suppressor indexes at the same point when mounted and remounted every time. Streamers baffleless design inside the suppressor is symmetrical. The bullet flying inside the suppressor is affected by gas pressure symmetrically from all directions which keeps the bullet trajectory always the same. In most cases point of impact shift is 1-4 cm and straight down (100m).
Measured sound pressure (LCPeak) next to shooter’s right ear:
- AR15, 223 Rem, 16″ barrel: 144 dB
- CZ Scorpion Evo, 9mm, subsonic: 132 dB
- Remington 700, 308 Win, 24” barrel: 138 dB
- Heckler & Koch MR308, 16” barrel: 143 dB
Measured with Norsonic 131 Class 1 (precision) sound level meter and Gras 1/4″ microphone.
M27*1,5 is the Quick Detach thread for Silent Steel QD muzzle devices. The other options are for direct barrel thread connection.
- 42 mm
- 108 mm (added length when using QD: 50 mm)
- 250 g (aluminum body*) 350 g (stainless steel body)
- Surface finish
- Aluminum body – black aodizing. Stainess Steel body – Cerakote