Salomon Quest 4D GTX Forces 2 Military Boots
This product is sold on 1 week backorder
The Quest 4D GTX Forces 2 EN provides the stability and support of a mountain boot without losing flexibility or agility. The Gore-Tex® material protects the feet from the weather and ensures optimal ventilation. Developed in collaboration with members of the armed forces all around the world. Waterproof with Gore-Tex membrane.
These lightweight mountain tactical boots provide great support, traction & weather protection with outstanding comfort.
The boots are made of a combination Full Grain leather and abrasion resistant nylon. Anti-debris mesh and rubbered toe provide maximum durability. Updated eyelets don't interfere with MFF or fast rope operations. Subdued colors and non-reflective markings will keep you concealed. The midsole is made with Energy Cell foam with torsion stabilizer for maximum shock absorption.
- Shaft made of Nubuck leather, waterproof Gore-Tex and nylon mesh material
- Contragrip MD outsole has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces - oil and slip resistant rubber
- Non-reflective material
- 4D chassis harnesses two different midsole components to provide maximum foot control and active control
- OrthoLite is integrated into the insole antibacterial material which reduces the odor - Ortholite insoles are machine washable
- Protective rubber toe guard
- Mud protection
- Heel protection rubber cap
- Heel foam padding
- Closed hooks
- Boots are made for MFF and Fast Rope operations
- OrthoLite inlay sole for comfort and perfect foot climate retains boots shape, holds foot in place
- Rust-proof hardware
- Lining made of textile and 3D Mesh
- Puncture resistant sole meets ISO 20344:2011 standard
- Antistatic, oil and slip resistant outsole meets ISO 20347:2012 standard
- 2 mm thick leather meets ISO NORM 2419:2012 standard