- OUT OF STOCK
Israeli Bandage for TAC | 8''
12"/8" bandage size meant to be used on abdominal wounds and amputation injuries
- TAC (Trauma/Amputation/Compression)
- meant to be used on abdominal wounds and amputation injuries
- produced in Israel for the American military
- for the untrained lay person as well as the paramedical professional - application is simple and quick
- bandage is elasticized with a non-adhesive bandage pad sewn in
- has a built-in pressure bar, which allows the soldier to twist the bandage around the wound once, and then change the direction of the bandage, wrapping it around the limb or body part, to create pressure on the wound
A closure bar at the end of the bandage means that it clips neatly into place and will not slip.
DATE (made/expiration): 2021-06 / 2028-10