HALO Chest Seal | NEW packaging
HALO chest seal in NEW packaging - smaller to easily fit into IFAK
- 2x HALO Seals to treat both entrance & exit wounds
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- 6-year shelf life
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows HALO Seal to stick in wet, bloody, sandy or harsh environments. Latex-free
- Features scrim, a non-woven material that is added to the HALO hydrogel to keep the gel from migrating in high heat environments.
- Temperature range of -30° - 140° F.
- Outer Tape Edge
- Tape edge is more forgiving when handling with gloved or bare hands.
- Covers a greater surface area, and aids in coverage of larger, unpredictable wound patterns.
- Oval shape allows for greater adherence around the contours of the body.
- Large pull tab allows for effective placement and wound burping.
- Durable packaging is impenetrable to water, air, gases, and is puncture and tear resistant.
- Material can be used as an additional occlusive barrier, by using tape to secure the barrier.
- The package contains tear notches at all 4 corners.
Dimensions: 5.5" H x 6.5" W
Weight: 1.76 oz
- - Halo chest seal is packaged in twos for treatment of both entrance and exit wounds
- - Each chest seal is 6-8 inches and it creates an occlusive seal around wound
- - FDA registered, Manufactured in the USA
- - Provides total occlusion - even with excessive blood, dirt, sand, hair, or heavy perspiration present
- - Ventable through lifting a flap on the seal; reseals well after venting
Instructions for use:
- 1. Clean and dry wound
- 2. Remove one Halo Chest Seal from release liner
- 3. Place firmly over wound adhesive side down
- 4. Apply light direct pressure to assure occlusive seal
- 5. Repeat instructions with the second dressing if an exit wound is present
in the same category
Regular price €16.30 -20% Price €13.04
Regular price €4.02 -20% Price €3.21
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Regular price €10.00 -30% Price €7.00